NIGHT RIDER USA
Led Work Lights
* Certifications and Testing: SAE, IP68, IP69k, RoHS, E-Mark, High / Low Temperature Barriers, High Pressure, Vibration, Salt and Fog, Sand and Dust.
OUR LED WORK LIGHTS FEATURE 1 OF 3 DIFFERENT HIGH POWER CHIPS LABELED IN EACH LISTING:
1. CREE XM-L 10 WATT
XLamp XM-L LEDs offer the unique combination of very high efficacy at very high drive currents, delivering 1000 lumens with 100 lumens-per-watt efficacy at 3 A in a compact, 5-mm x 5-mm footprint. With its breakthrough light output and efficacy, the XM-L LED is designed for very-high-lumen applications such as high-bay, indoor commercial or roadway lighting. The XM-L LED can lower total system cost by reducing the number of LEDs and optics in the system producing 158 Lumens per watt.
2. CREE XT-E 5 Watt
Optimized for directional, high-lumen applications, from indoor and outdoor to portable and lamp retrofits, the XLamp® XT-E LED delivers high performance and high reliability in the industry-standard XP/XT footprint. A new high-efficacy option is now available. The High Efficacy XT-E LED leverages key elements Cree’s SC5 Technology™ Platform to deliver a 25% boost in efficacy to the previous XT-E LED. The High Efficacy XT-E LED provides a guaranteed minimum efficacy of 164 LPW at 85°C, 350mA. The XT-E LED offers the benefits of the XT/XP platform - compact and proven 3.45mm x 3.45mm package and established ecosystem, enabling lighting manufacturers to simplify the design process and shorten time to market. Output: 178 Lumens per Watt.
3. CREE XB-D 3 Watt used in our Dual Function Tail Light / Reverse Light
Designed to enable lower system costs for lighting manufacturers, the XLamp XB-D LED doubles the lumens per dollar of previously available LEDs. Built on Cree’s SC³ Technology™ Platform, the XB-D White LED delivers up to 139 lumens and 136 lumens per watt in cool white (6000 K) or up to 107 lumens and 105 lumens per watt in warm white (3000 K), both at 350 mA and 85°C. Cree XLamp XB-D color LEDs extend the double lumens-per-dollar performance of the XB package to color LEDs, delivering up to 40% higher maximum light output than XP-E color LEDs. The combination of performance and small size of XB-D color LEDs enable better color mixing and lower system cost. Output 128 Lumens per watt.
Off Road, Snowmobile, Agriculture, Mining, Homeland Security, Police, Military / Defense, Watercraft, Powersports etc.
What is the difference between 6061 and 6063 Cast Aluminum Housing?
A majority of manufacturers use cast aluminum 6061 which has a compressive strength of = 124 MPa. Night Rider USA has introduced to the market a cast aluminum housing of 6063 with a compressive strength of >205 MPa = 29,732 Psi
What does this mean? Our Led Work Lights are tested and proven to withstand greater than or equal to 29,732 psi (pounds per square inch of surface area). Comparable weight to several tractors stacked on top of each other and dropped at the same time onto our Led Work Lights.
Why do we need that kind of durability? First, one must evaluate the force created on impact of the average truck accident. Suppose the weight of the truck is 6,000 Pounds, corresponding to mass = 2,723.27 Kilogram = 186.61 Slugs, and the truck is traveling 15 Miles Per Hour, then an impact occurs that stopped the truck in a distance of 1 Foot (0.3048 Meters), then it would have an Impact Force (f) of 200,872 Newton (Force Measurement Unit) = to 45,160 Pounds.
Thus, we can state that an average truck wreck at 15 miles per hour creates an Impact Force (f) of 22.58 Tons.
IP68 / IP69k Waterproof Rating:
* The Ingress Protection (IP) rating system is an internationally recognized scale that relates to proven protection against environmental factors such as liquids and solids.
* Ingress protection ratings can be identified by the letters IP, followed by two numbers. These numbers define the amount of protection a digital scale has against specified elements and its ability to resist foreign matter that could otherwise get inside the
* 6: Dust tight. No Ingress of dust.
* 8: Protected against submersion in Water Beyond 10ft.
* 6: Dust Tight. No Ingress of Dust.
* 9k: Protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs.
Is there any advantages to a ip69k rating?
* In environments that instrumentation or equipment undergo a continuous amount of extreme environmental factors, such as the combination of water, chemicals, high pressures and temperatures, can prove fatal for electronic circuits and instrumentation. IP69k Certification is a guarantee the instrumentation can handle the forces and pressures specified below and conforms to the highest waterproof rating in the world.
How is the water intrusion test performed for IP69k?
* The water intrusion tests themselves are done by placing the product on a turntable with a rotational speed of 5 ±1 revolutions per minute. The product is then sprayed at close range at a rate of approximately 4 gallons/16 liters per minute with water pressure of between 1160-1450 psi, at a temperature of 176°F/80°C.
* The nozzle from which the water is sprayed is held between 4 and 6 inches from the product, at a variety of angles. Following this rigorous testing procedure, the product is deemed as having successfully achieved the rating if it completely resists water ingress.